Thursday, December 13, 2012

December 13

Sushi, from somewhere that is not St Piere's Sushi (and their cheap cheap daily specials), but rather a more fancy place, lined up with all the office workers on their lunch break.







A year ago I was standing in a field of sheep, walking from Leamington Spa to Offchurch, a tiny little village about an hour away on foot. I was taken by surprise that the route lead through a paddock, and I think so where the sheep. They lifted their heads and stared at me, Baa-ing, until they moved as one to start to surround me. I moved a bit faster, afraid of being fleeced.

At this time of year, the sun barely makes it into the sky during the day, making this photo taken about mid-day, seem like some kind of twilight with long cast shadows









No comments:

Post a Comment